Terms & Conditions
If you choose to continue to browse and use this website, you automatically agree and comply with the Terms and Conditions listed below.
- The terms ‘Help With Invention’, ‘Patent Services’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our(s)’ are in reference to the owner of this website. We are registered at 12000 Biscayne Blvd., Suite 700, North Miami, FL 33181.
- The term ‘you’ is used in reference with the user and/or viewer of the website.
By using our website and services, you will be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- Content published on the website is purely for informational purposes only and can be subject to change without prior notice.
- Any transmission or receiving of any information published on this website does not create or result in a business relationship between the website and the sender/receiver. The same applies for any communications made through the website.
- Neither us nor a third party provides guarantee or warranty for the accuracy, performance, sustainability, completeness or the timeliness of the information and other materials posted on the website. As bound by these terms and conditions, you agree that the aforementioned information may contain errors or inaccuracies for which, Patent Services is not liable. We exclude liability for such inaccuracies to the fullest extent of the law.
- We are not liable for any information or material you use on this website and are completely at the user’s risk. The onus of ensuring that all information on products and services listed on the website meet your requirements rests solely with you. We are not liable for any action taken or lack thereof on behalf of any inventor based on the published content of the website. We also cannot be held liable or responsible for any errors caused in connection when transmitting or receiving information through e-mail or the website.
- The material published on this website is licensed to us and we take full ownership. This material includes design, graphics, layout, appearance and look. Ownership of material is not limited to content which is protected under the copyright law as well as all rights reserved. Without prior written permission from Patent Services, reproduction of this content is expressly prohibited.
- Any trademark published on the website that is not owned by or licensed to us, is acknowledged on the site.
- Any unauthorized use of the website can be accounted as a criminal offence and result in damage claims.
- This website may publish external links to other websites from time to time and are expressly for informational purposes. These links do not indicate that we recommend, endorse or sponsor the website and associated parties. We do not claim any responsibility for the content posted on the linked websites.
- Without prior written permission, you are not allowed to create links to this website through another website. You are also not permitted to document any information without prior permission.
- Any disputes or differences arising from your usage of our website are subject to the United States laws. All copyright laws are governed by the United States Patent and Trademark Office.